- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Inspect belt and adjust as required. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. BATTERY FAILED TESTING
- DIAGNOSE AND/OR REPAIR
- DURING OUR INSPECTION WE FOUND THAT THE COOLING SYSTEM WAS A BIT LOW. WE PRESSURE CHECKED THE SYSTEM AND FOUND A LOOSE CLAMP. TOPPED OFF THE COOLANT.
- LUBRICATE AND CHECK CHASSIS. CHANGE OIL, CHANGE OIL FILTER. CHECK AIR FILTER AND BREATHER FILTER. CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS AND TIRE PRESSURES. PERFORM BASIC SAFETY INSPECTION.
- REPLACE THE REAR BRAKE PADS. REPLACE THE REAR BRAKE ROTORS. CLEAN AND LUBE THE CALIPER SUPPORTS AND THE SLIDE MECHANISMS. REPLACE THE HARDWARE KIT IF NECESSARY. CLEAN AND REPACK THE WHEEL BEARINGS AND REPLACE THE SEALS IF EQUIPPED. BLEED THE BRAKE IF NECESSARY. CHECK AND FILL THE BRAKE FLUID. TORQUE THE LUG NUTS AND TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE.
- THANK YOU!
- WE REMOVED AND REPLACED THE BATTERY
- WE REMOVED AND REPLACED THE BROKEN STUD.
- WE REMOVED AND REPLACED THE WIPER BLADES
- LUBE, OIL AND FILTER DISCOUNT
TRENT O. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/12/2020